San Antonio Business Attorneys
Helping Texas businesses grow and prosper for over 35 years
KreagerMitchell provides legal advice and planning services to business clients seeking to establish, operate, and grow a Texas business. This includes initial business formation structuring and the creation of legal entities including:
Corporations – S-Corporations – Professional Corporations (PC) – Professional Associations (PA) – Limited Liability Companies (LLC) – Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) – Non-Profit Organizations – Joint Ventures
The attorneys at KreagerMitchell offer guidance and consulting services on the full spectrum of issues encountered when doing business in the state of Texas:
- Business Formation and Incorporation: The choice of entity when incorporating in Texas will have a dramatic impact on potential liability and taxation. Our San Antonio business attorneys can assist in choosing an entity based on a thorough examination of our client’s business goals. We also advise clients on the legal aspects of starting a business in Texas and related filing and regulatory formalities.
- Corporate Formalities: Corporate minutes, choosing a board of directors, executive compensation and benefits packages, required annual filings, and other requirements for day-to-day business operation.
- Business Transactions
- Business Succession Planning and Estate Planning
- Healthcare Law
- Purchase, Sale, Transfer, or Dissolution: Including contracts, purchase and sale agreements, loan and lease agreements, secured transactions, and dispute resolution.
- Corporate, Shareholder, and Partnership Disputes
- Tax Planning
- Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- Director and Officer Liability and Dispute Resolution
- Reorganization and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property, Including Trademarks and Trade Secrets
In addition to our general business practice for clients both public and private, we serve the growing healthcare industry in Texas, including physicians, medical practices, and professional organizations. KreagerMitchell provides counsel on issues related to Texas business formations and business organizations with a special emphasis on due diligence and planning to avoid disputes, costly litigation, and distractions from our client’s business goals.
We serve individual clients and businesses large and small in San Antonio and throughout Texas. Visit our Practice Area Overview