Trenton E. Brown
direct line 210.283.6221
Trenton Brown joined Kreager Mitchell in August 2013. He graduated from William & Mary School of Law in 2009 where he received honors for excellence in writing, analysis and client relations. Trenton practices in the areas of business transactions, operations and formations as well as health care regulatory compliance, specifically with respect to the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, federal Stark Law, and the Texas Patient Solicitation Act.
Trenton enjoys writing fiction and traveling in his spare time. He is married to Brittany and they are the proud parents of their beagle, Annabelle.
- Texas, 2009
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Texas, B.A. in Government, 2006
Publications and Articles:
- “Health Care Referrals Out of the Shadows: Recognizing the Looming Threat of the Texas Patient Solicitation Act and Other Illegal Remuneration Statutes”, Mary’s Law Journal, Vol. 49, No. 4, Article 2 (2018)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Food Bank
- Annual Valero Benefit for Children