Prentice H. Miller
direct line 210 283 6248
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
Since joining Kreager Mitchell, Prentice has concentrated her practice on business and real estate transactions, including commercial real estate leasing, title and surface use issues, commercial business and asset divestitures, commercial ranching operations and divestiture, healthcare privacy concerns, and entity formation and governance. Prentice also helps clients to address their state and federal trademark needs. Prior to joining Kreager Mitchell, Prentice focused her practice on oil and gas law, including examination of title records and the preparation of title opinions, and the handling of business and real estate transactions.
Prentice brings rigorous execution to her law practice along with a rare focus on detail and critical thought derived from her lifelong interest in language, the Classics and Fine Arts. Prentice’s interest in the Classics culminated in her Ancient History studies at Stanford University and her interest in the arts and their intersection with history and society was fostered by her work at the San Antonio Museum of Art and an intense interest in Classical sculpture.
Prentice enjoys spending her time outside of the office with her friends, with her dogs, and in the museums of San Antonio.
New Mexico, 2014
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Stanford University, B.A. in Classics and History, 2008
Recognition and Awards:
- San Antonio Scene Magazine Lawyer’s “Rising Star”, 2019
- San Antonio Scene Magazine Best Lawyers, 2018-2019
- San Antonio Business Journal Who’s Who in Energy, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of New Mexico, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member