Direct Line (210) 283-6245
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Outside Corporate Counsel
Jeremy Kell is a corporate, securities and transactional lawyer with a practice that focuses on entrepreneurs and small to mid-market companies. Jeremy counsels and advises clients on forming new enterprises, mergers and acquisitions, dispositions of assets, join ventures, financing transactions, restructurings and reorganizations, private placements of securities, corporate governance and general contract matters. He works with companies across a variety of industries through all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up and initial funding through growth stages to exit strategies, oftentimes serving clients in the role of outside general counsel.
Fluent in Spanish, Jeremy has extensive experience in transactions throughout Spain and Latin America, representing both U.S. clients investing abroad and international clients seeking financing or investment opportunities in the United States. His interdisciplinary educational background in both law and business allows him to act as a true partner to his clients, providing them with a unique strategic perspective on their businesses. Prior to returning to his hometown of San Antonio, Jeremy practiced for an international law firm in its New York and Los Angeles offices.
Jeremy is married to Solange and they have two children. Jeremy is an avid traveler and has lived internationally in Chile, Spain and Argentina. In his free time, Jeremy enjoys listening to live music and doing anything outdoors, whether that be cycling, jogging, skiing, tennis or hiking.
- Texas, 2011
- California, 2007
- New York, 2003
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, MBA, 2015
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2000
- The University of Texas, M.A., Latin American Studies, 2000
- Universidad de Belgrano School of Law, Fall, 1999
- University of Virginia, B.A., Foreign Affairs, 1995
- Universidad de Valencia, Spring, 1994
Honors and Awards:
- Leadership San Antonio, Class 44
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- Southwest School of Art – Trustee (2017-present), Chair of the Governance Committee and Executive Committee Member
- Exit Planning Exchange (XPX)-San Antonio (2017-present), Board Member, Vice President, and Events, Programs and Sponsorship Co-Chair
- TechBloc – Founding Member